Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hey, Look! Beer!

I'm not a huge beer drinker, being more of a tequila and rum sort of girl myself, but every once in a while it's nice to sit back with a cold one. I was traveling this weekend, and ate at a couple of Irish-style pubs, and there wasn't a damn thing on their beer lists that I could drink. Thank goodness I had giant Portobello mushrooms and fried potatoes to keep me content.

That said, if you're tired of slopping back bottles of Redbridge (which is pretty tasty) just because it's the only thing you can drink, turns out there are quite a few GF beers that are expanding their US market.

Men's Health - which I usually avoid like the plague because it's full of bro-tips on how to get that girl in bed even though she's already told you you're never gonna get any - actually offers something of use in one of their blogs: Best Gluten Free Beers

Bard's is a familiar standby for the GF community, but there's a bunch of stuff on here I've never heard of. Next time I travel, I'll just pack my own beverage cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment