Monday, July 9, 2012

Curried Chicken Spread

I'm a big fan of the Work Smarter Not Harder school of cooking, and if I can make something interesting with just five ingredients, I am on that like white on rice. I had a Fourth of July cookout last week, and needed something to scoop with my pretzels. Normally I eat my sister in law's cheese ball, but she wasn't attending, so I was left to my own devices. This is a super-easy throw-together spread that you can bang out using stuff that's probably already in your kitchen.

Curried Chicken Spread

Ingredients:

1 8 oz package cream cheese
3 6 oz cans white chunk chicken
1 onion, chopped
1 Tbs curry
1/4 tsp salt

Soften the cream cheese in a bowl in the microwave. Mix everything else into it. Seriously, that's it.

Then dig in, with pretzels, veggies, crackers or whatever.

Or just eat it with a spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment