Thursday, April 26, 2012

Get Stuff With Gluten-Free Saver

If you're familiar with the concept of Groupon, you know that there's a ton of stuff to be had at a discount when people buy it online - the basic principle is that an offer is made available for a limited time, and once it's done, it's done. It's kind of a deal-of-the-day sort of thing. Now there's something similar that focuses strictly on gluten-free products, and it's called Gluten-Free Saver.

Unlike Groupon, where deals expire after 24 hours, Gluten-Free Saver typically offers their deals for a few days at a time. And again, once they're gone, they're gone. Members sign up for email alerts to let them know about the current promotion, and stuff is discounted quite a bit - the deals I've seen so far have been pretty significant, up around 60% off retail prices.

This is a great idea if you're someone who buys a lot of prepackaged GF products. And let's face it, we've all had emergencies where we had to throw together a batch of cookies at midnight so we... no? OH YES YOU DID.

So anyway, if you like keeping mixes on hand, then this is definitely worth checking out. I've been getting alerts and found some good deals but have yet to actually buy anything - I'm sure I will eventually, once I see a product that I absolutely can't live without (Bob's Red Mill, I'm lookin' at YOU!).

No comments:

Post a Comment